Although the main focus of the event is the wine and tapas tasting, each of the wineries in the Barrio will be hosting a different activity included in both the normal and VIP tickets:
– Bodegas López de Heredia Viña Tondonia: Photographic exhibition “The history of the Barrio – Viña Tondonia Collection”.
– Cvne: Sculpture exhibition “Pozos” by Cristina Iglesias
– Bodegas Gómez Cruzado: Street Art: painting our history live
– Bodegas La Rioja Alta S.A.: La Trasiega
– Bodegas Bilbaínas: Visit to the French winery and underground cellars
– Bodegas Muga: Artisan cooperage: Cask taming
– Bodegas Roda: The old Roda cellar and the balcony overlooking the Ebro; the bow of the Barrio de la Estación in front of a sea of vineyards.
To reinforce the recreational nature of the day on 19 September, different performances will take place throughout the Barrio, such as a Dixie-Band parade or the Jazz concerts organised together with La Rioja Capital as part of El Rioja y los 5 Sentidos on the stage of the central gastronomic area: Dixie Cream Jazz Band and Biribay Jazz Swingers & Company.
In collaboration with the Rioja Alta Wine Route, an exhibition of different large-format photographic images of vineyards in the area will be on display in the streets of the Barrio.