In addition to the wines, in each of the wineries in the Barrio you will be able to taste a different tapa, made with artisan products from La Rioja, which will be prepared by renowned establishments in the region through the collaboration with the Association of Hospitality and Commerce of Haro (ACCIRA):
– Caparrones riojanos con sus sacramentos (Prepared by Restaurante Asador Tinto).
– Secreto a la brasa con mermelada de cebolla artesana de La Rioja (Prepared by Restaurante Asador Tinto).
– Corn dumpling stuffed with hot chorizo sausage in red wine (Prepared by Restaurante Beethoven).
– Los Cameros cream cheese with Rincón pear (Prepared by Restaurante La Vieja Bodega).
– Peppers stuffed with meat and mushrooms from La Rioja (Prepared by Restaurante La Vieja Bodega).
– Grilled mushrooms (Prepared by Restaurante El Jarrero).
– Ham and cheese slippers (Prepared by Restaurante El Jarrero).
The two types of ticket on Saturday 19th include the tasting of 3 tapas, although the organisers have established the possibility of buying vouchers of 4 extra pinchos for 10 € in order to be able to try all the tapas on offer at the different bodegas, as well as setting up a central gastronomic marquee, where different portions and wines can be tasted in a complementary way, while enjoying live jazz music.