From 15 September until 21 September, if you travel to Haro on a regular RENFE line (regular trains that make this route), you can enjoy a 30% discount on one-way and return journeys.
To take advantage of the discount you have to download the COUPON and use it in the following way:
– Buy online: (SEE TUTORIAL)
1. Select the origin and destination of the event you wish to attend and the dates of travel, always within the period of the event.
2. Select the train you want by checking one of its fares.
3. In the drop-down menu of fares, carry out the following actions:
- Select the Congress/Events fare.
- Enter the authorisation number 301516853 in the box that appears.
- Click on the ‘Recalculate’ button to display the updated price.
- Continue with the normal checkout process.
4. Proceed with the normal payment process and checkout.
– Purchase at RENFE points of sale (Stations and Travel Agencies):
1. Print the coupon.
2. Show it at the point of sale when you go to buy your ticket.
* Conditions of use of the discount coupon:
– Stops en route are not authorised, except in the cases required due to a change of train.
– Anything not provided for in this document will be governed by the General Conditions of Transport Contracts with Passengers.
– This document will be shown both at access control and to the Train Controller/Supervisor together with the ticket, and must be carried throughout the journey.
– It cannot be used in conjunction with any other commercial offer.
Have a good trip! We look forward to seeing you in the Station District!